Recently we have lost a great talent and also a divine beauty, yes, I am talking about Shridevi ji . May her soul Rest In Peace! While reading lots and lots of news about her after this irreparable loss,
I came across an article where it was mentioned that she was under lots of pressure regarding with her weight and looks. She was going through medications, surgeries and many more to maintain her weight and youthful looks. I don’t know how much reliable that information was but if it was so I don’t understand why she needed that much efforts? I mean, she was an exceptional beauty and I don’t think few extra pounds could have tarnished her beauty? A wafer thin look is not natural for anyone if it’s not genetic? Flesh and optimum fat are integral and necessity of body. She was really graceful in the way she was and aging could not have affected her that much with a healthy lifestyle, in my opinion. Its great to age gracefully. There is a unique beauty in every steps of age. One needs to
Embrace it
Again, I was going through an article of Sonam Kapoor where she has mentioned the depressive lifestyle of celebrities. The one sentence which was really depressing for me was, “ she has more ingredients in her face pack than in her food” food is the essence and meaning of human life because
We feel our share of happiness while taking our favorite food. Only things which we can be experienced in our lives are meaningful, in my opinion,,,,,, leading a healthy lifestyle is something I can understand
because our body is our companion for life so it should be healthy, and all kind of efforts are justified to maintain it. But to fit yourself in a particular criteria,you are leaving a kind of experience which is really worth.
Nobody is going live here forever! So one should do everything which makes one happy. A healthy lifestyle will automatically lead you to a great life. Maintain yourself naturally, there is a grace in every age and aging is a natural process. You are bound to be old one day so don’t be obsessed about preventing the aging. Artificial fillings, surgeries and medications are only going to disturb your natural functioning. Go for yogas, exercises, natural products,,,,develop a healthy food habit, remain active, take a sound sleep and take care of yourself, that’s all you need to do. Grooming oneself once in a while is great but feeling shy in your own skin is bad. We need to be confident even when we are out without any make up as we were meant to be like that and that who we are! Everyone is unique and beautiful in one’s own way, we should appreciate that uniqueness.
To summarize the above, I just want to say that stay naturally beautiful, Be comfortable in your own skin,accept your age and age gracefully, stay healthy, be progressive,live life to the fullest, spread positivity and illuminate this world with your own spark! Or simply live your life 🙌,,,,Each one of us are the stars of the one common sky, we share. Cheers!👍😀
I came across an article where it was mentioned that she was under lots of pressure regarding with her weight and looks. She was going through medications, surgeries and many more to maintain her weight and youthful looks. I don’t know how much reliable that information was but if it was so I don’t understand why she needed that much efforts? I mean, she was an exceptional beauty and I don’t think few extra pounds could have tarnished her beauty? A wafer thin look is not natural for anyone if it’s not genetic? Flesh and optimum fat are integral and necessity of body. She was really graceful in the way she was and aging could not have affected her that much with a healthy lifestyle, in my opinion. Its great to age gracefully. There is a unique beauty in every steps of age. One needs to
Embrace it
Again, I was going through an article of Sonam Kapoor where she has mentioned the depressive lifestyle of celebrities. The one sentence which was really depressing for me was, “ she has more ingredients in her face pack than in her food” food is the essence and meaning of human life because
We feel our share of happiness while taking our favorite food. Only things which we can be experienced in our lives are meaningful, in my opinion,,,,,, leading a healthy lifestyle is something I can understand
because our body is our companion for life so it should be healthy, and all kind of efforts are justified to maintain it. But to fit yourself in a particular criteria,you are leaving a kind of experience which is really worth.
Nobody is going live here forever! So one should do everything which makes one happy. A healthy lifestyle will automatically lead you to a great life. Maintain yourself naturally, there is a grace in every age and aging is a natural process. You are bound to be old one day so don’t be obsessed about preventing the aging. Artificial fillings, surgeries and medications are only going to disturb your natural functioning. Go for yogas, exercises, natural products,,,,develop a healthy food habit, remain active, take a sound sleep and take care of yourself, that’s all you need to do. Grooming oneself once in a while is great but feeling shy in your own skin is bad. We need to be confident even when we are out without any make up as we were meant to be like that and that who we are! Everyone is unique and beautiful in one’s own way, we should appreciate that uniqueness.
To summarize the above, I just want to say that stay naturally beautiful, Be comfortable in your own skin,accept your age and age gracefully, stay healthy, be progressive,live life to the fullest, spread positivity and illuminate this world with your own spark! Or simply live your life 🙌,,,,Each one of us are the stars of the one common sky, we share. Cheers!👍😀
No comments:
Post a Comment