Coz then it will make more sense so start from yourself. On the other hand, then you will
realize the practical applicability of your hypothesis which is, by now, only inside your cranium.
In this reference, there is a short story of Mahatma Gandhi in which a concerned father brought
his son to the Gandhi and ask him to advice his son not to take tea/coffee. Mr. Gandhi requested him
to come after one week. They returned and then again came after one week. Father again requested
Mr. Gandhi to guide his son. Mahatma Gandhi called his son and simply said, 'you should not take
tea/coffee. It can harm your health, Now, u go to your home and try not to take it again.'
After listening these words that boy asked Mr. Gandhi, 'U could have told me this one week earlier?
Why did you delay it for a week?'
Mahatma Gandhi told with a sweet smile, "At that time I didn't know how easy or difficult it would be to quit tea/coffee. But now that I have done it and not at all taking tea/coffee since a week so now I
can recommend you comfortably and confidently not to tame this habit "and believe me, its not very
difficult to quit, its very much doable, that I can say from my own experience.
Boy and his father smiled with hope and returned to their home with an inspiration to do so.

No comments:
Post a Comment